A comprehensive initial assessment including goal setting; an assessment report and program outline will be sent to your referring physician, adjuster or case manager.
A progressive, individualized exercise program is designed based on assessment results and a hard copy of the program will be provided for independent training to continue improvement.
- functional core strengthening
- postural training
- balance and proprioception
- work specific conditioning
- functional fitness
This program is referral based, either from your adjuster or physician, and the recommended number of sessions must be approved through ICBC.
Please call with your adjuster’s name and contact information along with your ICBC Claim #. Approval from the adjuster or case manager is required before sessions begin.
What to bring to your first session:
- Doctor’s referral specifically for Active Rehabilitation
- Lawyer or Law Firm with contact information (if applicable)
- What manual therapies you have had or are currently having for this injury
- Date of accident
- 1 Hour Active Rehabilitation Session ($65)
- Intake Assessment – Summary Report ($125)
- Interim Assessment – Summary Report ($100)
- Discharge Assessment – Summary Report ($125)